- 20 pcs Grey Tiger Prawns
- 3 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- ¼ tsp Fine Salt
- Dash of Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Wash the prawns in icy cold water.
- Slice the prawn finely into 2 to remove the innards (Do not break it up)
- Dab dry the prawns to remove excess water
- Heat up the grilling pan at LOW fire.
- Grease the pan slightly with butter or olive oil.
- Put in the chopped garlic and stir it until you smell the aroma
- Add the prawns into the pan, add a dash of pepper and salt
- Slowly grill the prawns until both sides cooked
- Serve the prawns with squeezed lemon juice drizzled on top.