Ingredients for Skin Dough
- 6 tbsp Plain Flour
- 1 tbsp Tapioca Flour
- 1 Egg
- Freshly cut Pandan Leaves (For fragrant purposes)
- 100ml Water
- ½ tsp Salt
Directions for Skin Dough
- Put Water and Pandan Leaves into a blender. Strain the leaves to retain juice.
- Mix Plain Flour, Tapioca Flour and Salt together in a mixing bowl.
- Add in Egg and Stir until the batter is smooth
- Add in the Pandan Juice slowly and mix well
- Grease the pan slightly at LOW heat. Scoop the batter using a medium size ladle onto the heated pan. Flip the crepe skin over once you see bubbles.
- Remove the crepe skin and put it onto a flat plate
Ingredients for Filling
- 1 packet Grated Coconut Filling
- 2 tbsp Gula Melaka
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Freshly cut Pandan Leaves (For coloring purposes)
- 50ml Water
Directions for Filling
- Put Water, Brown Sugar, Gula Melaka and Pandan Leaves into a pot and cook until the sugar dissolves completely
- Put the Grated Coconut into a wok and stir-fry. Pour in the Sugar Syrup until it dries up a little. Then set aside to cool down
To combine the Dough and Filling
- Put the Crepe Skin onto a flat plate. Scoop a spoon of the filling and Roll it up into cylinder.
- You are all ready to EAT!!!