- 2 packets of OREO cookies – About 20 pieces
- 3 tbsp Butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Egg
- 1 block Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Softened
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place cookies in resealable plastic bag. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag.
- Finely crush cookies by rolling a rolling pin across the bag.
- Place the crushed cookies into the bowl. Add butter; mix well.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch pan.
- Put the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large mixing bowl. Mix them together on medium speed until well blended.
- Add egg, beating just until texture turns smooth.
- Pour over prepared crust
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set then cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Slice to serve.
- Store leftover cheesecake in the fridge
|KRAFT PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE BRICK ORIGINAL 8 OZ PACK OF 4|