- 1 packet of Spaghetti
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 2 Eggs (Well beaten)
- ½ cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- ½cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 slices of Square Picnic Ham
- Minced Garlic (Optional)
- Set water to boil. Add the spaghetti, drizzle olive oil and salt . Allow the Spaghetti to cook and then drain to cool.
- Stir olive oil into hot spaghetti with some garlic or herbs.
- Add Parmesan cheese and eggs into the mixed spaghetti.
Slightly grease the pie cups.
- Use a fork to curl up the spaghetti and fill up the base of the pie plate to form the crust
- Spread some mozarella cheese over spaghetti crust
- Top it up with slices of ham
- Add spaghetti sauce or tomato paste. (I added additional cubes of fresh tomatoes.)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Top the remaining shredded mozzarella cheese with a slight sprinkle of Italian seasoning or herbs for additional fragrance.
- Bake for another 5 minutes
Barilla Protein Plus Spaghetti Pasta, 14.5 Ounce
Barilla Pasta Sauce Variety Pack, 24 Ounce, 4 Jars
Dealglad 20pcs Egg Tart Aluminum Cupcake Cake Cookie Mold Lined Mould Tin Baking Tool
Stainless Steel Tongs, 8 Inch, Cooking Tongs for Salads, Serving Tongs for Pasta Spaghetti Pastry Kitchen Tongs