- 420g Bread Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Active Dry Yeast
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 310ml Room Temperature Water
- 2 tsp Mc-Cormick Herbs
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Put the bread flour, salt, yeast, sugar into a big bowl. Slowly pour in the water and mix until it becomes a sticky dough
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap, followed by a wet cloth. Let the dough rise for 13 hours.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and give it a nice punch!
- Divide the dough into 2 and cover them with wet cloth to let it rest for 5 minutes
- Shape the bread into a rectangle shoe box shape.
- Use a fork to poke the dough slightly for some holes, wash the dough top with olive olive , then sprinkle the herbs
- Preheat the oven to 225°C. Bake the bread for 15 minutes
- Cool to serve
McCormick Grinder Italian Herb Seasoning 0.77 oz
McCormick Sea Salt Grinder Value Size,6.1 Ounce