Have you ever tried bread making the LAZY WAY? Yes! What I meant is just to stir in all the ingredients and let the magic take place..
- 3 cups of Bread Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Active Dry Yeast
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 ½ cup of Warm Water
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a big mixing bowl.
- Pour in the water in phases while mixing the ingredients with a wooden or plastic spatula
- Mix all the ingredients well until it becomes kind of gluey
- Cover the mixing bowl tightly with a cling wrap, then a dry cloth on top
- Leave it on the table for 12 hours
- Powder the table with a bit of flour, remove the dough from the bowl and place it onto the table top
- Give your dough a good punch to release some gas
- Shape your bread
- Preheat the oven to 176°C. Bake the bread for 20 minutes
- Cool to serve with butter and jam