- 4 peeled Bananas
- ⅓ cup melted Butter
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 beaten large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- A pinch of Salt
- 1½ cups of Plain Flour
- 3 tbsp of Almond Nut Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 175°c
- Mash the Bananas in a large mixing bowl
- Add in the melted Butter into the mashed Bananas
- Add the Salt and Baking Soda. Mix well.
- Pour in the Egg, Sugar, Vanilla Essence. Stir well.
- Fold in the Almond Nut Flakes
- Lay the bread tin with parchment paper, slightly grease the tin
- Bake the bread for 50 minutes.