- 2000ml Water
- 20g Snow Fungus
- 1 Papaya (Medium Size)
- 5 Pandan Leaves (Bundle them together)
- 10 Red Dates
- 1 tsp Bitter Almonds
- 1 tsp Sweet Almonds
- 120g Rock Sugar
- Soak the Snow Fungus in tap water until it becomes white or soften
- Bring the Water to boil. Then add in Snow Fungus, Pandan Leaves, Red Dates and
- lmonds. Let it boil for 5mins.
- Lower down the fire and let it simmer boil for 30mins.
- Add in the Papaya and Rock Sugar. Continue to let it boil for 40mins
- Serve the dessert hot or cold (Your preference)
- If you have a slow cooker, feel free to boil it for more than 2hrs to get the natural sweetness