- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 large Eggs or 3 medium Eggs
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix oil and sugar well with a spatula.
- Add in eggs and vanilla; Mix well once again. (The egg mixture need not be foamy)
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add all dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- At this point, you may want to stir in some nuts / raisins / berries / choc chips / oats for the extra bite
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the sides start to pull away from the pan.
- Cool before cutting.
- Best serve with a scoop of Ice-Cream or fruits