- 1¾ cup Plain Flour
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 113g Salted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven at 180°C
- Beat Butter and Sugar until plain yellow and fluffy
- Add eggs, 1 egg at a time. Beat till well mixed
- Sift Flour, Baking Powder into a dry bowl and mix well
- Pour in the mixed dry ingredients by batches into the egg butter mixture. Fold until all mixture combined
- Add in the Milk and mix until the mixture becomes smooth
- Slightly grease the pan and parchment paper.
- Pour half of the mixture, level it with a spatula. Scoop the Nutella and place it in the middle of the mixture. Cover the top of the cake with rest of the mixture.
- Bake the cakes for 35 to 40 minutes at 180°C. Use a skewer to test if the cake is ready
- Cool on the rack and serve
If you are using Air-Fryer to bake.. Preheat the Air-Fryer at 160°C and bake the cakes for 15 minutes.