Ingredients (Sweet Bun)
- 2 tsp Instant Dry Yeast
- ¾ cup Milk (Room Temp)
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- ¼ tbsp Cream (Packet Whipped Cream)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Ingredients (Tuna Filling)
- 1 can Water based Tuna
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Mix the Dry Yeast and Milk in a bowl. Stir until on Yeast dissolved then add in Sugar. Combine all well and let rest for 10 minutes (Foam will be seen one yeast have risen)
- Put the Flour and Salt into the huge mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add Cream into the dry mixture. Combine well.
- Pour in the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
- Attach bread hook and turn on the mixer at low speed. Let the dough knead for 10 minutes. (If you think the dough may be too wet, feel free to add a tbsp of flour each time)
- Pour in Oil and let it knead for a minute or 2.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth or cling wrap. Let it proof for at least 2 hours.
- Flour the table top slightly, punch the dough to deflate and scrap the dough out from the mixing bowl using a scraper.
- Shape the dough with fillings (Drain away all the water from the Tuna and mix it well with Mayonnaise and Pepper) and lay them onto a slightly greased baking container. Let the dough rest with a covered wet cloth for 30 minutes.
- Heat the over at 190°C using only the bottom heating element.
- Egg brush the bun, place the container at the center level and bake for 40 minutes. (First 30 minutes using only the bottom heat element, last 10 minutes using both top and bottom heat element)
- Once done, brush the bun with Oil.
- Wait till cool on the rack then serve.
My Personal Note:
1 pkt Emborg Whipping Cream 200ml = 3x of 1/4 cup