- 2 Chicken Wings (Cut into 3 parts)
- 4 pcs Dried Scallops
- ¾ cup Rice
- 1.2 litres Water
- Sesame Oil
- Soya Sauce
- 3 tbsp Ginger (Strips)
- 1 tsp Corn Starch
- Soak the Dried Scallop in water for 10 minutes to soften. Shred into strips and set aside
- Marinate the Chicken Wings with Soya Sauce, Pepper, Sesame Oil and Corn Starch. Give it a good rub. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Put Rice and Scallop into a big pot. Add water and Sesame Oil. Bring it to a boil on high fire. Once boiled, bring it down to mid fire and continue boiling. Keep stirring every 10 minutes to prevent sticking on bottom of the pot. Add 1/4 cup of Water if too thick.
- Pour in the Chicken Wings and its sauce. Keep stirring.
- Add in Ginger and Salt to taste
- Congee to serve with or without chopped Spring Onions, Pepper and Century Egg