- ¾ cup Raw Popcorn
- 3 tbsp Butter (Melted)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Butter (Melted)
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Heat up the pan and pour in the Butter and Salt. Once the mixture is hot, add in the Popcorn. Stir until all combine at high heat. (Popcorn will only start to pop after 1 to 2 minutes of frying)
- Cover the pan with a lid. Bring the heat down to mid. Shake the pan to prevent the bottom from being burnt. (If there’s lots of steam, lift the lid open a little to release the steam)
- Once you notice that the popping is slowing down. Turn off the heat. (Do not open the lid fully until the popping stops)
- Pour the pop corn onto a flat surface to cool.
Directions (Salted Popcorn)
- Add 2 tsp Salt onto the cooled Popcorn and mix well.
- Place the Salted Popcorn into an air tight jar. Give it a nice shake before storing.
Directions (Caramel Popcorn)
- Heat up a sauce pan. Add in the Vegetable Oil, Butter, Sugar and Honey. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Keep stirring while boiling until the sauce turns brown.
- Place some Popcorn onto a plate, add in some Caramel and give it a nice stir. (Be careful not to touch the hot sticky caramel by hand)
- Place the coated popcorn onto a flat surface to cool.
- Once cooled, use your hand and break the big chunks into small pieces.
- Packed them into an air tight jar. Shake the jar to better separate the caramelised Popcorn